- June 14, 2021 – S4 Inc. announces new Senior Vice President
- June 8, 2021 – S4 participates in and volunteers at AFCEA Lexington-Concord Chapter’s Spring Golf Tournament; event helps to fund scholarships
- May 6, 2021 – S4-SDC-JV captures USAMS IV Cyberspace Support contract supporting USSTRATCOM/J2 Intelligence Directorate
- April 12, 2021 – S4 Inc. commemorates 22 year anniversary
- March 31, 2021 – NOAA awards Mission Information Technology Services (NMITS) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) to S4 Inc.
- March 17-25, 2021 – S4 Inc. provides volunteer planning and marketing support for the AFCEA Lexington-Concord Chapter New Horizons (Virtual) 2021 event; Proceeds will go to STEM education and scholarships.
January 6, 2021 – S4 participates in GSA’s Mentor Protégé Program by serving as mentor for a smaller company. We congratulate our protégé Grimmer Technology and Operations, Inc. (GTOi) on winning AFCEA International’s Small Business of the Year Award for 2020!
- December 16, 2020 – S4 Inc. supports the Greater Boston Food Bank Hunger Free Holidays campaign to distribute healthy holiday meals to families in need
- October 1, 2020 – S4 Inc. demonstrates commitment to global cybersecurity as a 2020 Cybersecurity Awareness Month Champion. This program is led by National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) and DHS Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency (CISA).
- September 9, 2020 – S4 Inc. President Chandu Shah becomes Co-Chair of Akshaya Patra’s Boston Chapter, a nonprofit feeding the hungry and providing COVID-19 relief
- August 19, 2020 – AFCEA Lexington-Concord Chapter names S4’s Kathy Devereaux to its Executive Committee as VP, Marketing and Social Media. S4 Volunteers have supported AFCEA in raising funds for STEM education for over seven years.
- July 24, 2020 – S4-SDC-JV awarded GSA OASIS SB Pool 3 contract
- July 14, 2020 – GSA awards Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services (HACS) Special Item Number to S4 Inc.
- April 12, 2020 – S4 Inc. commemorates 21 years of supporting US Government, DoD and DHS agencies
- March 12, 2020 – S4 President participates in ESGR Boss Lift; event shows appreciation for Employers who support Guard and Reserve service members in Omaha area
- March 9-11, 2020 – AFCEA’s Lexington-Concord Chapter hosts New Horizons 2020 in Newton, MA; S4 volunteers on both planning and sponsorship committees.
- February 10, 2020 – S4 Inc. provides volunteer support at State of AFLCMC, Burlington Marriott, Burlington, MA