- February 27-28, 2018 – S4 supports the Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association (AFCEA) New Horizons Symposium in Newton, MA as both a silver sponsor and volunteer. This event promotes exchange between government and industry while raising funds for STEM education.
- January 10, 2018 – S4’s Omaha, Nebraska office to host Employment Open House on Thurs., January 18 between 3pm – 7pm. Click to see or hear details!
- December 5, 2017 – Since 1955, the NORAD Tracks Santa® Program has spread goodwill and community awareness around the world! S4 Inc. will provide IT support and volunteer Santa Trackers as an official NTS Program Team Member.
- November 15, 2017 – S4 Inc’s Chandu Shah represents Small Business on HRA Panel
- October 19, 2017 – S4 announces new Chief Officers
- August 4, 2017 – Colorado Springs Business Journal recognizes S4 Inc. as one of Top 10 Cybersecurity & Homeland Security Companies
- June 27-28, 2017 – S4 Inc. attends AFCEA’s Mid-America Cyberspace Symposium; focuses on “Advancing Cyber Superiority”
- June 5, 2017 – S4’s Greg Harris helps oversee planning of National Cyber Summit to be held 6-8 June in Huntsville, Alabama
- May 31, 2017 – S4 announces relocation of its Colorado Springs Office
- April 12, 2017 – S4 Inc. Celebrates 18 Years of Supporting DoD, US Government and DHS Customers
- April 3, 2017 – For One For All will hold a 12.8 mile Ruck/Walk on 4/29 in Omaha, Nebraska to honor First Responders, Veterans and their Families. Join S4 Inc. in supporting this event and our heroes!
- March 23, 2017 – Offut AFB and HRAM host Career Fair in Bellevue, NE on March 30. S4 is pleased to participate #HRAM2017
- March 14-15, 2017 – S4 supports AFCEA’s New Horizons Symposium in Newton, MA as a silver sponsor and volunteer. This event promotes exchange between government and industry while raising funds for STEM education.
- February 24, 2017 – S4 Inc. to Support DLA JETS Contract (Unrestricted); Valued at up to $6 Billion
- January 31, 2017 – S4 holds N2ITSM Team job fairs in Colorado Springs on February 8 & 9, 2017
- December 21, 2016 – S4 Inc. Awarded Prime N2ITSM Contract Supporting NORAD and USNORTHCOM
- October 5, 2016 – S4 participates in the Air Force Association (AFA) Paul Revere Chapter golf tournament to help raise funds for scholarships & veterans programs
- October 4, 2016 – Association of the US Army hosts its Annual Meeting & Exposition in Washington, DC. S4 is proud to attend #AUSA2016
- September 21, 2016 – The US Air Force Wounded Warrior (AFW2) program hosts a Warrior CARE event at Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska. S4 Inc. is selected to participate in the Career/Resource Fair held for Wounded Warriors and their Caregivers.
- July 5, 2016 – S4 Inc.’s Kathy Devereaux was honored at the Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association (AFCEA) International Conference held in Washington, D.C. with 2016 Meritorious Service Award for her outstanding support.
- June 6, 2016 – S4’s Greg Harris serves on planning committee for 2016 National Cyber Summit to be held 8-9 June in Huntsville, Alabama.
- May 31, 2016 – S4 Inc. appraised at CMMI Level 2
- April 12, 2016 – S4 commemorates 17 years of supporting US Government, DoD customers
- April 7, 2016 – S4 will participate in the Offutt AFB Career Fair being held on Thurs, Apr. 7th at the Bellevue Lied Activity Center in Bellevue, NE from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM. S4 is a prime USAMS III contractor supporting the US Strategic Command.
- March 1-2, 2016 – S4 supports AFCEA’s New Horizons Symposium in Newton, MA; promotes exchange between government and industry while raising funds for STEM education.
- February 2, 2016 – S4 Inc. recertified as ISO 9001:2008 complaint for its Quality Management System (QMS).