News & Events
- May 5, 2018 – S4 Inc., in partnership with For One For All and First Responders Foundation, presents Ruck/Walk in Omaha, NE; Event to raise awareness of issues facing veterans, first responders and their families.
- April 12, 2018 – S4 Inc. commemorates 19 years of providing mission critical support to US Government, DoD, and DHS customers
- March 5-8, 2018 – AFCEA’s Rocky Mountain Chapter hosts annual Cyberspace Symposium (RMCS 2018) in Colorado; S4 Inc contributes as an Exhibitor and volunteer.
- February 27-28, 2018 – S4 supports the Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association (AFCEA) New Horizons Symposium in Newton, MA as both a silver sponsor and volunteer. This event promotes exchange between government and industry while raising funds for STEM education.
- January 10, 2018 – S4’s Omaha, Nebraska office to host Employment Open House on Thurs., January 18 between 3pm – 7pm. Click to see or hear details!
- December 5, 2017 – Since 1955, the NORAD Tracks Santa® Program has spread goodwill and community awareness around the world! S4 Inc. will provide IT support and volunteer Santa Trackers as an official NTS Program Team Member.
- June 27-28, 2017 – S4 Inc. attends AFCEA’s Mid-America Cyberspace Symposium; focuses on “Advancing Cyber Superiority”
- June 5, 2017 – S4’s Greg Harris helps oversee planning of National Cyber Summit to be held 6-8 June in Huntsville, Alabama
- April 12, 2017 – S4 Inc. Celebrates 18 Years of Supporting DoD, US Government and DHS Customers
- April 3, 2017 – For One For All will hold a 12.8 mile Ruck/Walk on 4/29 in Omaha, Nebraska to honor First Responders, Veterans and their Families. Join S4 Inc. in supporting this event and our heroes!
- March 14-15, 2017 – S4 supports AFCEA’s New Horizons Symposium in Newton, MA as a silver sponsor and volunteer. This event promotes exchange between government and industry while raising funds for STEM education.