News & Events
- February 4-7, 2019 – S4 Inc. supports AFCEA’s Rocky Mountain Cyberspace Symposium (RMCS) as an Exhibit Sponsor and Volunteer.
- January 2, 2019 – S4 Inc.’s Greg Harris honored with the Patriot Award for outstanding support of National Guard and Reserve Employees
- December 12, 2018 – The NORAD Tracks Santa® Program uses technology to spread goodwill by tracking Santa’s flight and sharing updates with children around the world! S4 Inc. is thrilled to provide IT support and volunteer Santa Trackers for a second year as an official NTS Program Team Member.
- December 10, 2018 – US Navy awards S4 Inc. a $50 billion SeaPort-NxG contract
- November 6, 2018 – S4 earns perfect score on ISO 9001:2015 recertification audit
- October 18, 2018 – S4 Inc. Wins a spot on $12.1 billion ITES-3S contract with US Army
- October 4, 2018 – S4 Inc. sponsors the Salute Military Golf Association (SMGA) Wounded Veteran Golf Tournament in Illinois
- October 4, 2018 – Industrial Security Integrators (IsI) hosts 2018 Security Awareness Conference in Tysons Corner, VA; S4 Inc. is an event sponsor
- September 11, 2018 – Office of the Secretary of Defense and the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) program present S4 Inc. with the Patriotic Employer Award for supporting employee participation in the National Guard and Reserve Force
- August 27-29, 2018 – S4 Inc. exhibits Cybersecurity Expertise at Air Force Information Technology and Cyberpower (AFITC) Conference in Montgomery, AL
- August 14, 2018 – Inc. 5000 names S4 Inc to their List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in USA for the 8th time!
- July 28, 2018 – S4 participates in Cyber and A.I. Day at Sky Sox Baseball Game in Colorado Springs; exhibits cyber capabilities and career opportunities
- June 12, 2018 – S4 Inc. hits the links to raise funds for STEM education; volunteers and plays at AFCEA’s Spring Golf Tournament in Marlborough, MA
- June 4, 2018 – S4’s Greg Harris continues to provide leadership and planning support of the National Cyber Summit to be held 5-7June in Huntsville, Alabama. This event helps prepare attendees for the ever-evolving cyber threat with training, education, and workforce development.
- May 10, 2018 – S4 honored as Secretary of Defense Freedom Award nominee for outstanding support of employees serving in the National Guard/Reserve
- May 5, 2018 – S4 Inc., in partnership with For One For All and First Responders Foundation, presents Ruck/Walk in Omaha, NE; Event to raise awareness of issues facing veterans, first responders and their families.
- April 12, 2018 – S4 Inc. commemorates 19 years of providing mission critical support to US Government, DoD, and DHS customers
- March 5-8, 2018 – AFCEA’s Rocky Mountain Chapter hosts annual Cyberspace Symposium (RMCS 2018) in Colorado; S4 Inc contributes as an Exhibitor and volunteer.
- February 27-28, 2018 – S4 supports the Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association (AFCEA) New Horizons Symposium in Newton, MA as both a silver sponsor and volunteer. This event promotes exchange between government and industry while raising funds for STEM education.
- January 10, 2018 – S4’s Omaha, Nebraska office to host Employment Open House on Thurs., January 18 between 3pm – 7pm. Click to see or hear details!